Airwolf II was the 35th episode of Airwolf and the 2nd episode of Season 3. It first aired on 10/05/1985.
Archangel has a new aide named Amanda. But he gets fired from the F.I.R.M. A new actor plays Zeus and we also get to meet some other members of the F.I.R.M. committee.
The F.I.R.M. has secretly developed a new advanced helicopter, codenamed "Redwolf", with the help of an egotistical pilot and rival of Hawke, Harlan 'Tex' Jenkins. Having no further need for Airwolf, Zeus fires Archangel, accusing him of disloyalty to the F.I.R.M. because he has been so protective of Hawke. But Jenkins soon steals the Redwolf to sell to a group of South American revolutionaries. The rebels want him to turn the aircraft over immediately, but Jenkins first wants to settle a personal score with Hawke.
(spoiler alert - click on expand to read)
- Santini Air, Van Nuys
- Dorado Canyon
- Bell 206 JetRanger
- Bell 205
- MAC-10 - F.I.R.M. security men
- Detonics Combat Master - Hawke
- M1911A1 - Archangel
- Smith and Wesson Model 15 - Alonzo Delomo
- After Alonzo abducts Caitlin, he leaves the phrase "over the mountains of the moon" as a clue to Hawke as to where she is. As Archangel correctly identifies, the line comes from the 4th stanza of Edgar Allan Poe's poem "Eldorado".
"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied,—
"If you seek for Eldorado!"
Guest stars/Recurring cast
- Wings Hauser as Harlan "Tex" Jenkins
- Cesare Danova as Alonzo Delomo
- Robert F. Simon as The Admiral
- F.J. O'Neil as Zeus
- Warren Munson as Secretary Dunlap
- James Troesh as Roy Starkey
- Dave Morick as Speaker
- Chelsea Field as Brunette
- Lillian Lehman as Bingham
- Kandace Kuehl as Amanda
- Trent Dolan as Supervisor
- David McBride as Cortuvo
- Richard Green as Soldier
- Rodney Saulsberry as Security Guard
- Listed on IMDB as uncredited
- Monty Jordan as Pilot
- Branscombe Richmond as one of Alonzo Delomo's men
- There are a lot of characters who are difficult to identify in this episode.