And a Child Shall Lead was the 36th episode of Airwolf and the 3rd episode of Season 3. It first aired on 10/12/1985.
Archangel has yet another new aide named Denise (but still played by Kandace Kuehl!). And there is a "BX 16" helicopter gunship to challenge Airwolf, reminiscent of the HX-1 helicopter.
A group of terrorists capture a brilliant aircraft designer Robert Phelps, hoping to get from him the details of his design for a revolutionary high performance wing. However Phelps suffers a heart attack. Unable to get the blueprints from Phelps, the gang next kidnaps his autistic son Bobby who has the extraordinary ability to draw anything he sees from memory in great detail. Bobby escapes and his accurate drawing of the house he was kept in helps Hawke and Dominic to rescue his father. 
(spoiler alert - click on expand to read)
- Santini Air, Van Nuys
- Phelp's mansion
- Picnic at St. Julian's School
- House in the woods
- Bell 206 JetRanger
- BX-16 gunship
- Much of the air combat footage between Airwolf and the BX-15 is the same as was used in the episode "HX-1".
Guest stars/Recurring cast
- Larry Linville as Clinton Maxwell
- David Spielberg as Robert Phelps
- Ricky Wittmann as Bobby Phelps
- Jack Rader as Keller
- Corinne Michaels as Dr Stuart
- Bobb Hopkins as Rogers
- David Dunard as Collins
- Kathleen O'Malley as Sister Monica
- Kandace Kuehl as Denise
- Louis Zito as Man in crowd
- Thell Reed as Machine man
There's supposed to be Thell Reed playing a "Machine man". What machine man?