The Sikorsky S-76 Sprint is a twin turbine general purpose helicopter.
- S-76A: Baseline variant, first flown 13th March 1977. 284 built (Including Mk II and Mk II Utility), with deliveries beginning 1979.
- S-76 Mk II: Follow on production version delivered from 1982.
- S-76 Utility: S-76 Mk II with sliding doors, strengthened floors and provision for fixed landing gear.
- S-76A+: Unsold S-76 aircraft fitted with Turbomeca Arriel 1S engines, together with 17 new build aircraft to same standard.
- S-76B: Follow on production with P&W PT6B-36 engines, first flown on 22nd June 1984. 101 built, with deliveries between 1984 and 1997.
- S-76C: New build aircraft with Arriel 1S1, first flown 18th May 1990. 43 built.
- S-76C+: Production variant with 2S1 engines and FADEC.
- S-76 Shadow: Testbed with single seat cockpit added to existing nose. One aircraft converted for testing of technology and equipment intended for next generation helicopters such as LHX.
- AUH-76: Armed military helicopter derived from S-76 Utility. Provision for armour, defensive avionics, gun and rocket pods, ATGMs and sighting equipment.
- H-76 Eagle: Baseline Military S-76B version. Features and options similar to AUH-76
- H-76N: Proposed naval version.
The Royal Hong Kong Air Force uses 2 examples. The Spanish Air Force uses 8 S-76Cs, designated HE.24, for IFR training. The Japanese Maritime Safety Agency use 2 examples for SAR duty. Lloyd Helicopter Group operates 5 S-76s, fitted with SPZ-7900, on behalf of the RAAF for SAR.
- Main rotor diameter: 44 ft (13.41 m)
- Max length with rotors turning: 52 ft 6 in (16 m)
- Fuselage length: 43 ft 4.4 in (13.22 m)
- Fuselage width: 7 ft (2.13 m)
- Max height: 14 ft 5.8 in (4.418 m) over tail rotor, 11 ft 8.9 in (3.58 m) over main rotor hub.
- Cabin Length: 8 ft 1 in (2.46 m)
- Cabin Width: 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 5 in (1.35 m)
- Cabin Floor Area: 45 sq ft (4.18 sq m)
- Cabin Volume: 204 cu ft (5 78 cu m)
- World Aircraft Information Files Aviation Partwork. Midsummer Books Ltd. File 907 Sheet 11 (Sikorsky S-70 (H-60) (continued) to Sikorsky S-92 Helibus)
- Template:Brassey 96/97