This is one of the more common handguns found in the Airwolf episodes. Dominic uses it frequently as does Archangel.
Appearances on Airwolf episodes
- Firestorm (episode) - Hawke fires one during one of his flashbacks to the Vietnam War.
- Fallen Angel (episode) - used by Archangel.
- HX-1 (episode) - Mace Taggert points one at Hawke. Dunkirk tells him to kill Hawke but he recalls how Hawke had saved his life once and he tells the gang to abandon him in the desert instead.
- Random Target (episode) - Kenneth Langhorn's hitman Rayco uses an M1911A1 to shoot at Annie when she stumbled onto the desert airstrip which Langhorn was using for his secret landing in the US after emerging from hiding overseas.
- Inn at the End of the Road (episode) - Dominic uses this to hold up "Doc" Gifford.
- Day of Jeopardy (episode) - Cullen Dixon uses a nickel plated model.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.