Appearances on Airwolf
- Proof Through the Night (episode) - used by a Russian militia man and later Dominic.
- Mad Over Miami (episode) - used by the Cuban soldiers. Here they are obviously being used to represent AK-47s.
- And They Are Us (episode) - used by various South Limbawean soldiers.
- Fallen Angel (episode) - some the East German guards at Kruger's castle are equipped with the Valmet M71S. There's no reason why they should be using a Finnish weapon so it is assumed the Valmet is being used here to represent the AK-47 or AK-74.
- HX-1 (episode) - used by Viet Cong during Hawke's flashback to the Vietnam War. The Valmet here is probably being used to simulate an AK-47 or more probably, a Chinese manufactured equivalent such as the Norinco Type 56.
- Once a Hero (episode) - used by the bandits which, for a time, take Hawke and his team prisoner. The guards in the prison camp also use it. Since it is unlikely that Laotian bandits and warlords could have obtained a Finnish weapon, the Valmet here is probably being used to simulate the AK-47, which was commonly used in the Southeast Asian theater by communist troops during the Vietnam War.
- Short Walk To Freedom (episode) - used by various bandits. Hawke takes one off a guard and uses it during his escape.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.